Popular posts from this blog
cute glass painting designs
Last time I was browsing the web and saw some beautiful and cute glass painting designs. I am browsing more , I saw even more patterns and designs of glass painting that really capture my eyes. And my latest finds are glass painting.Are you a person who likes paintings but haven’t tried one or don’t know how to do them ? Then today’s post is for YOU. Yes anyone can make a glass painting. Glass painting is one of the simplest painting method. No need of great painting or drawing skills, a little practice and patience is all you need.In this post I will give you some cute designs. Ok, Lets move on ...
Glass painting for beginners
As a beginner you’ll learn something new with every step along the way. You cannot fail! There is no guesswork for you… no creative blocks… It’s just pure fun and relaxation. And you’re not going to be alone. There’s room for up to 10 students in the class, and not one of them will know more than you know. Decorative painting is taught in a “you-can't-fail” way. Repetition and practice ensure you have a full understanding of everything you learn. During your classes you build your skills based on the previous step. Glass, Used Bottles,Perspex, Plastics or any surface that is smooth can be decorated.......









Comments
Post a Comment